Part Twelve Of “Nazi Germany: Return Of The Holy Roman Empire” Series
In 1455, Pope Paul IV wrote Cum Nimis Absurdum (Since It Is Absurd…). This Papal bull (law) introduced a series of religious and economic restrictions on Jews throughout Europe:
“1. Desiring firstly, as much as we can with (the help of) God, to beneficially provide, by this (our decree) that will forever be in force, we ordain that for the rest of time, in the City as well as in other states, territories and domains of the Church of Rome itself, all Jews are to live in only one (quarter) to which there is only one entrance and from which there is but one exit, and if there is not that capacity (in one such quarter, then), in two or three or however many may be enough; (in any case) they should reside entirely side by side in designated streets and be thoroughly separate from the residences of Christians, (This is to be enforced) by our authority in the City and by that of our representatives in other states, lands and domains noted above.
2. Furthermore, in each and every state, territory and domain in which they are living, they will have only one synagogue, in its customary location, and they will construct no other new ones, nor can they own buildings. Furthermore, all of their synagogues, besides the one allowed, are to be destroyed and demolished. And the properties, which they currently own, they must sell to Christians within a period of time to be determined by the magistrates themselves.
3. Moreover, concerning the matter that Jews should be recognizable everywhere: (to this end) men must wear a hat, women, indeed, some other evident sign, yellow in color, that must not be concealed or covered by any means, and must be tightly affixed (sewn); and furthermore, they can not be absolved or excused from the obligation to wear the hat or other emblem of this type to any extent whatever and under any pretext whatsoever of their rank or prominence or of their ability to tolerate (this) adversity, either by a chamberlain of the Church, clerics of an apostolic court, or their superiors, or by legates of the Holy See or their immediate subordinates.
4. Also, they may not have nurses or maids or any other Christian domestic or service by Christian women in wet-nursing or feeding their children.
5. They may not work or have work done on Sundays or on other public feast days declared by the Church.
6. Nor may they incriminate Christians in any way, or promulgate false or forged agreements.
7. And they may not presume in any way to play, eat or fraternize with Christians.
8. And they cannot use other than Latin or Italian words in short-term account books that they hold with Christians, and, if they should use them, such records would not be binding on Christians (in legal proceedings).
9. Moreover, these Jews are to be limited to the trade of rag-picking, or “cencinariae” (as it is said in the vernacular), and they cannot trade in grain, barley or any other commodity essential to human welfare.
10. And those among them who are physicians, even if summoned and inquired after, cannot attend or take part in the care of Christians.
11. And they are not to be addressed as superiors (even) by poor Christians.
12. And they are to close their (loan) accounts entirely every thirty days; should fewer than thirty days elapse, they shall not be counted as an entire month, but only as the actual number of days, and furthermore, they will terminate the reckoning as of this number of days and not for the term of an entire month. In addition, they are prohibited from selling (goods put up as) collateral, put up as temporary security for their money, unless (such goods were) put up a full eighteen months prior to the day on which such (collateral) would be forfeit; at the expiration of the aforementioned number of months, if Jews have sold a security deposit of this sort, they must sign over all money in excess of the principal of the loan to the owner of the collateral.
13. And the statutes of states, territories and domains (in which they have lived for a period of time) concerning primacy of Christians, are to be adhered to and followed without exception.
14. And, should they, in any manner whatsoever, be deficient in the foregoing, it would be treated as a crime: in Rome, by us or by our clergy, or by others authorized by us, and in the aforementioned states, territories and domains by their respective magistrates, just as if they were rebels and criminals by the jurisdiction in which the offense takes place, they would be accused by all Christian people, by us and by our clergy, and could be punished at the discretion of the proper authorities and judges.
15. (This will be in effect) notwithstanding opposing decrees and apostolic rules, and regardless of any tolerance whatever or special rights and dispensation for these Jews (granted) by any Roman Pontiff prior to us and the aforementioned See or of their legates, or by the courts of the Church of Rome and the clergy of the Apostolic courts, or by other of their officials, no matter their import and form, and with whatever (even with repeated derogations) and with other legally valid sub-clauses, and erasures and other decrees, even (those that are) “motu proprio” and from “certain knowledge” and have been repeatedly approved and renewed.”
480 years later, Germany brought back several of these laws.
The Nuremberg Laws, passed in 1935, were clearly influenced by Catholic policy:
1. Marriages between Jews and citizens of German or kindred blood are forbidden. Marriages concluded in defiance of this law are void, even if, for the purpose of evading this law, they were concluded abroad.
2. Proceedings for annulment may be initiated only by the Public Prosecutor.
Extramarital sexual intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of Germany or related blood is forbidden.
Jews will not be permitted to employ female citizens under the age of 45, of German or kindred blood, as domestic workers.
1. Jews are forbidden to display the Reich and national flag or the national colours.
2.On the other hand, they are permitted to display the Jewish colours. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
1. A person who acts contrary to the prohibition of Section 1 will be punished with hard labour.
2. A person who acts contrary to the prohibition of Section 2 will be punished with imprisonment or with hard labour.”
“Cum Nimis Absursdum” and the Nuremberg Laws had slightly different approaches. “Cum Nimis Absurdum” focused on religion and the Nuremberg Laws mentioned “blood” and “race”.
However, both had the same goals and strategies. Both implemented Jewish Ghettos forced Jews to wear badges of identification.
Both were created with the same goal: Protecting European society against foreign influences.
This Article Was Part Twelve Of “Nazi German: Return Of The Holy Roman Empire” Series:
Introduction: J&J Presents “Nazi Germany: Return of the Holy Roman Empire”
The Spear of Destiny: Saint Longinus & The Holy Lance
Hitler & The Crown Jewels of the Holy Roman Empire
Aryan Jesus: The Catholic Church & Positive Christianity
Holy Roman Emperors: German Kings Protecting Catholic Europe
Saint Charles Martel – Savior of Europe
Saint Charlemange – Father of Europe
Saint Otto I – Protector of the Church
Saint Henry IV & The Walk to Canossa
Saint Frederick Barbarossa
Saint Adolf Hitler
Nazi Fiscal Policy Influenced By Catholic Economic Theory
Cum Nimis Absurdum: Nuremberg Laws Were Catholic Papal Laws
Catholics Invented Jewish Ghettos, Created Badges For Jews
Reichskulturkammer: Nazis Germany’s Catholic Inquisition
Schutzstaffel: SS Officers Were Inspired By Teutonic Knights
Conclusion: The Third Reich Was Return Of The Holy Roman Empire